Saturday, March 26, 2011

*there's a sign

I have tried to teach Will sign language for "more" and "all done" for months. It wasn't working so I gave up forgot about it for awhile. Today I showed him the sign for "please" and he used it almost immediately! These pictures aren't of him actually signing "please" but he is sort of celebrating it with silly faces.
 
 
Will actually just used the "please" sign so I would pick him up and put him in my lap while I'm blogging. It's hard to type while he's pressing buttons on the keyboard!

This is a picture of Will in Daddy's Phillies hat. He no longer has a fear of hats and he is really fascinated with this one.
And these are some pictures of Will before his recent haircut. The first pictures above show his new and probably temporary shorter look. His hair was so long and curly it was literally falling in ringlets. You can't see his hair well in these shots because I was really taking a picture of him eating a pickle. But you might get the idea. I miss those curls already. I hope they grow back soon.

No comments: