Sunday, February 6, 2011

*there's Congenital Heart Defect Awareness week!

Starting tomorrow, I will be posting daily on 7 different topics related to our experience as a heart family. Several people are doing the same but I stole my format specifically from a theme this site used a couple of years ago called "7 for 7 Blog-a-Thon". Each day from February 7th - 14th the blog had cute topics like:
7 Reasons I Am Happy to Have My CHD Child
7 Ways You Can Help!
7 CHD Faces You Won't Forget

I decided that was too hard, so I am just going to count down from 7. Check back here to see what I came up with!

To perfectly combine today's Super Bowl with the beginning of Congenital Heart Defect Awareness week, please get yourself ready by checking out this article about a little boy with TOF who will star in one of tonight's famous Super Bowl commercials. If you also happen to be a Star Wars fan be sure to watch the commercial - there is a link to the video in the article.

Congenital Heart Defect Awareness Week 2011 

No comments: