Click on their names to read more about them.
1. Mildred Stahlman -Will was born at VUMC which houses a small 16 bed NICU named after this doctor. She developed the first neonatal ventilator without which Will would not have survived. Will has spent about 35 days total on a pediatric ventilator.**
(image courtesy of Vanderbilt Reporter)
Thanks Martha.
(image courtesy of Vanderbilt Alumni Point of View)
3. David Bichell - Will's heart surgeon. I can't ever come up with much to say about him. Maybe there just aren't words.(image courtesy of Vanderbilt University Medical Center website)
**If you have heard me complain about how much I dislike that NICU ventilator, my feelings haven't changed. I was unsettled during every minute of that necessary evil. I can still recall the beeping sound it makes in my head out of nowhere.Congenital Heart Defect Awareness Week 2011



1 comment:
These are truely some of God's angels here on earth for a special, special purpose...to save your baby boy and so many others like him.
Post a Comment