Friday, December 31, 2010

*there's several firsts

Today I took a nap after dinner. When I woke up Will had learned to clap! He had been doing something else with his hands for months when we would clap with him. I don't think he realized there was another way to do it until today.

 This month he also learned to drink from a sippy cup
and walk really well behind a push toy.
 
 

This is an example of the pre-cut craziness that had become of his hair.
I love this photo because his cheeks look huge. 
He could store walnuts in there don't you think? 


4 comments:

Maggie said...

I could just eat him he is so cute!!

Bethany said...

Love it!

Leslie said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog!
Your son is adorable. He looks like such a happy little one. I had a friend who gave birth to a premie and the outcome was not as good as yours. He is a doll!

Jill Fields said...

These "firsts" are too much! Slow down there, Baby Will! :)

Just kidding, I am so proud, but these milestones are hard for a Mommy, any Mommy, to take!