Here is what it looks like at our house at playtime:
"I know I'm not supposed to play on the laptop.
But it's right here where I can reach it.
And don't I look so big and important?"
One time I walked up to find that he was
accidentally saving a file with the title
accidentally saving a file with the title
"EEEErdferersfserserafeef"
No, he didn't put himself in the corner. He realized he could
reach some of his birthday party decorations and entertained
himself for about 20 minutes with one piece of raffia.
And here he is inserting blocks into a toy that wasn't meant to hold blocks.
See?
How did he get them all the way to the middle?
I hope he also knows how to get them out of there.
2 comments:
Uh oh! Hope Chris knows the mechanics of that toy! Looks like it'll be coming apart! But what good fine motor skills!
Too cute! I know Liam LOVES our laptop and our phones! Anything that is not a toy for that matter - Ha!
Glad you guys are doing well! Blessings for the holiday season!
Post a Comment