Doesn't he have the best eyes? And mouth? And cheeks?
Edited to add:
False alarm. Although the arrival of teeth is still eminent, we can find NO EVIDENCE now of the aforementioned tooth! Maybe it was delirium, maybe his gums decided they wanted it back and grew over it again, maybe it was just a rough spot on my finger...call it what you want but there WILL be a real tooth eventually. Not a shining moment in my career of mothering. It will be forgotten soon. There WILL be a tooth I tell you!
3 comments:
You are not crazy! I have been thinking Ann Cortner has been teething for about a month and then all the sudden she quit rubbing her gums last week. Now, she's started up again like crazy! I asked around, and the consensus is that teeth can start pushing up and then retract at times before coming all the way through! Crazy, I know! At least it validates what us mothers KNOW is going on! :)
Gosh, you're such a liar!
I have actually heard of teeth receding after popping through the gums. t least if the hole is already made it won't hurt as bad coming through again, right?
Post a Comment