Happy Half-Birthday BIG boy!!!c
And he is sooo adorable!!! Look at those eyes. Will you pretty amazing there big guy!
"You got three stitches for fallin off your bike?! Whatever man, check out THIS scar!"I am so glad for the close-up of his eyes. You can just tell that he feels better. He'll be wrastlin' Katie before no time.I assume that you all escaped the flood?!
Precious! 6 months already!? My goodness. Thanks for the updates, Jody (jodeeelynn)
Look at that battle scar! Tough little guy!!
Aw! What a precious strong boy! Happy half-birthday, Will!!!~Carrie Jo
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Happy Half-Birthday BIG boy!!!c
And he is sooo adorable!!! Look at those eyes. Will you pretty amazing there big guy!
"You got three stitches for fallin off your bike?! Whatever man, check out THIS scar!"
I am so glad for the close-up of his eyes. You can just tell that he feels better. He'll be wrastlin' Katie before no time.
I assume that you all escaped the flood?!
Precious! 6 months already!? My goodness. Thanks for the updates, Jody (jodeeelynn)
Look at that battle scar! Tough little guy!!
Aw! What a precious strong boy! Happy half-birthday, Will!!!
~Carrie Jo
Post a Comment