Thanks so much for continuing to check the blog for Will news! We have hit a bump with his feeding progress so that has consumed our week. Also, I don't think I've shared here that the Dianna family is moving! So in the middle of all of this we have been packing! We are very excited. This is our last weekend in Will's first home.
This week was Will's NICU follow up appointment. I guess that means he's been home for 3 months now! His development is what they would expect for a 29 weeker at 6 months actual age. They were impressed with his neck strength and head control...especially considering he was in the hospital for almost 2 weeks and did a lot of lying around. He will have a 6 month NICU follow up, and I think two more at 9 and 12 months.
Yesterday was our first post surgery attempt at tummy time. He doesn't like it very much but did enjoy watching his toy for a little while. He can hold his head up better than this pictures shows. After awhile he starts to slide down and rests his chin between his hands.
Saturday, May 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment