Below is the inside of the Opryland Hotel. It is about 10 minutes from our house. There is a little river inside the hotel where you can ride a boat, but these are not of that river.
Downtown and various other Nashville spots
Ghost Ballet sculpture collapsed into the Cumberland River
Interstate 24
Riverfront became part of the river
We are truly fine and life returned to normal for us when Chris went to work this morning. Amazingly our only inconvenience is that we were asked to conserve water and only use it for baths and drinking. Also we suddenly have ants in our kitchen. I just wanted to keep a record of this for our memories. I can't even begin to think about how I would have gotten everything we needed out for Will. I'm glad we didn't have a reason to go to Children's Hospital. It would have been difficult if not impossible to get there. Also it had some flooding so they would have had difficulty helping us I'm afraid. Thank you God for allowing us to stay safe in our home.Thinking of everyone who experienced damage and loss. If you are reading and we can help please let us know. If you live nearby and want to volunteer for the clean-up effort go here.
















1 comment:
Let's praise the Lord that Will's surgery was moved up. You might still be at Vanderbilt!!!
Post a Comment