Sunday, December 20, 2009

*there's Santa & Mrs. Claus

This shirt was a sweet gift from one of my camping friends, but Will didn't know he was supposed to pose so we could see it.


Today was the first time I got the feeling that he wanted to say "No more pictures!"
Here was the main event.
I just noticed that Santa & Mrs. Claus look like cardboard cut-outs, but I promise they were real. They came to see all the babies at the NICU. We plan to put this in a frame to bring out for the holidays every year. We will have to tell Will the story of how excited his parents were that he got to get his picture made with Santa while he was in the hospital. (Mainly because it will NEVER be so easy again!)

The best part of the weekend: Will has officially doubled his birth weight. 4 pounds now!
~Jody

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHH!!! I love it! He looks so precious in it and I'm glad it could be used in his photo with Santa. Hope all of you have a wonderful holiday celebrating the precious gift of you new beautiful boy.

Deb said...

I am so excited that Baby Will met Santa--cardboard or real! Happy, happy Birthday, Jod-I! Four pounds is a lovely birthday present :) Love you!

Unknown said...

Jody,
Tim sent me the link to your Blog today. Wow!! He is precious. We are so glad to be able to keep up with Will's progress. It sounds like he is in great hands at Vandy. We hope that you guys have a very Merry Christmas.

Missey Hayes

Tanya said...

He looks so much bigger! His face is really filling out. Have a wonderful Christmas!!

Leah said...

I was just going to write what Tanya wrote...he looks like such a big boy now! Snuggly! I hope you have a very merry christmas with your handsome blessing! Kiss Will for me!

Jill Fields said...

Scrumptious!