Click here to read a summary of research about Kangaroo Care.
If you only have a minute, skip to the interesting part about body temperature.
If you only have a minute, skip to the interesting part about body temperature.
I was told to wear a button down shirt for Kangaroo Care day. It turns out I only own 3 button-down shirts. One is maternity, one is from college, and one is from high school. Leave it to Kangaroo Care to bring this to light. The one in this picture is circa 1995 (the college button-down).
4 comments:
u crack me up! good thing is, thanks to the Twilight Saga movies, plaid-flannel button downs are all the rage again ;)
You look so happy Jody!
I absolutely LOVED kangaroo care. So much so, in fact, I even did it with Meg. It is so precious having that little baby against your skin. You look like a happy mama!
Oh, he looks like a little puppy! And yes, you look BEAUTIFUL! I am so, so excited to see you snuggled up together!
Post a Comment