Thursday, April 18, 2013

*there's a quick catch up

So many things I am behind on posting about...his birthday, Christmas 2012, his graduation from Special Kids. He's even had some "firsts" like his first trip to the dentist and his first Dairy Queen ice cream. I will get to those posts this summer. At least I hope!

I am checking in today because tomorrow is Will's 3rd annual surgiversary! I was looking at his scar last night and thinking about how simple and small it is and how it can barely convey everything it symbolizes. His life is normal now (whatever that means) and he doesn't have a clue what he has survived.

I'm going to look for some heart shaped balloons to celebrate. You might remember that he used to have a fear of balloons but now they are one of his favorite ways to be entertained! He won't know or care what the occasion is, and that is perfectly fine. :)

No comments: