Thursday, November 18, 2010

*there's an upcoming first

It won't be Will's first Christmas, but it will be his first Christmas at home. Although he is still a little young to really "get" how much fun Christmas can be, we are looking forward to it. I loved picking out our card last year, because it doubled as his birth announcement. But this year I wasn't finding anything I really liked.

I will admit, I found out about the prize of 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly for bloggers before I looked at their cards. But I think it was meant to be. Cards, stationery, and correspondence in general are some of my favorite things so I'm very picky. But I really liked so many of these! My only Shutterfly experiences have been from the cards we get every year from family and friends as well as these photo books I've been hoping to give as gifts. I was waiting until we had some really good photos to use. And luckily we got some this week! I'll reveal some of them soon. I know people that use Shutterfly every year for their cards and they are always some of my favorites.


Some of this year's cutest Christmas card designs.
This one has my granddaddy's favorite red bird.

This one is honestly not my style but I think it is pretty. 
SOMEONE should have it!

This one has the classic initial.
 
 
And lastly, this one has the gift theme we used last year.


I didn't include the one I plan to use. You'll have to be surprised!

This is also a good site to use for gifts. They have photo albums, desk calendars, photo mugs, and birthday cards.

1 comment:

Tara said...

Hi! I followed your blog frog and found your blog from mine =) My son also has TOF.

Just wanted to tell you I am also an avid lover of cards, stationary and the like!! I LOVE your favorite selections in this post. Very cute. Isn't it so hard to decide on a card each year??

Blessings for you and your family! Looking forward to getting to know you on your CHD journey!