Wednesday, September 8, 2010

*there's 10 months!

 I'm sorry to say that these are the best pics I could get to commemorate 10 months. 
And they were taken very close to him turning 11 months. 
Nonetheless, he's cute isn't he?


The latest on Will is that his is "mamamama"-ing and "babababab"-ing all day long. He is such a happy kid. I can't count how many times people have asked "Is he always this good?". He smiles and laughs and claps and is just joyful to be around! We are frequently told "He's so observant" and "He's so laid back". He watches people everything closely and mimics gestures like waving. His fine motor skills have always been his strength. He has been squeezing and patting with his hands and picking up things with the pincher grasp for awhile now. He'll pass toys from one hand to the other and will pull little toys out of his toy bucket over and over and over. He's a good sleeper. So good I don't even want to describe it for fear I will jinx it. He manages changes in his daily routine like its nothing. His favorite thing in the world right now is to put his hands in the running water as it fills up the bathtub. He's the best.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Undoubtedly the best baby in the world! Puts on the best show when he knows we're watching.

I won't tell his cousin Sissy where all of the pacie's are!

Kiss him for me.

Love, Grandmommy MC

Jill Fields said...

I am so, so happy you are enjoying him thoroughly! Isn't it the BEST!!!