Wednesday, June 2, 2010

*there's seven months!

Will is 7 months old today!


I can't believe I'm not able to show a picture of him today for this milestone. We've moved and the camera is right here but we don't know where to find the cables to upload photos onto our computer. Chris just said "I definitely remember packing them in a box". Which box and where that box is located is another story!

Thank you so much to those of you that continue to check in on Will. There is always something to talk about but not always time to get it typed up. First there was the move. Then his feeding schedule has been moved around which gives us less time with free hands. Then the air conditioning went out in our new house *twice*. (Don't worry, it is under warranty and with windows open and fans blowing it hasn't been too unbearably hot.) As you can see updating a blog has been moved to the bottom of the to-do list.

He is doing well. I hope to resume my blogging routine as soon as possible. Thanks again loyal Will fans...
Edited to add photos on 6/14/10!
 Enjoying the Exersaucer

 
He is getting to be a big boy, but not too big to be swaddled. Wrapping up his arms is like turning on his sleep switch! We leave his legs hanging out now, but this blanket had a message worth sharing...

No comments: