Friday, April 16, 2010

*there's a return to his first home

Will is back in the hospital. His surgery has been moved to Monday morning. The good news is that he is happy and comfortable right now. He isn't in any pain but is being observed in a regular hospital room until Monday. After surgery he will go to the PICU and when he is stable he will return to this same floor where the heart babies and big kids stay. We will meet with the surgeon this afternoon to hear the details about what will happen. Sometime after that I hope to get a chance to give a better update. Thanks to everyone for your prayers and well wishes!

1 comment:

Jill Fields said...

Hey Jody!

I haven't posted in awhile (Ann Cortner arrived on 3/4/10, busy, busy...), but I've been keeping up with your blog and just wanted to quickly let you know that Billy and I will be praying for Will and you and Chris for the surgery on Monday and the following days in recovery...we love you!

By the way, oh my goodness, he is such a cutie! And BIG! Hurray!