Oops! Will's feeding tube came out tonight. We have to take pictures when we get a chance. Otherwise how will there be a slide show celebrating his high school graduation? Or better yet, we could have a slide show celebrating the last day he has to have that feeding tube! Since today was one of those rare days when I was out of pajamas and had brushed my hair we had already taken a picture earlier in the evening.
I think I mentioned once that Will likes to hold hands. He still does. If he can't get your finger in his hand he will grab whatever he can find. Here he is with my hair in his fist:
Cute tummy!
Mommy & Will:
Getting a kiss:
Thanks to my mother who came to help with Will today while I got some things done!
4 comments:
He is getting so big!!!
beautiful. Thank you for posting!
Big milestone. Congrats! Love seeing his whole face!!
I love the tummy! What a big boy he's getting to be!
Post a Comment