Friday, February 5, 2010

*there's a ~wiggler~

This is my attempt at getting a picture of Will doing something cute. Smiling...winking...waving...sticking out his tongue...I was just hoping to capture one of his cute moments. He's become a little too wiggly for that.

It started out promising.
He was at least being still.
 
There is something resembling a wave in one of these. 
And a bit of a smile in another. 
There is {almost} a wink in one. 
I almost caught the tongue once too.
You will just have to piece these together in your mind's eye to create one really cute moment.
  

  

  

  

 

 

 
 I think we will have to stick with pictures of him sleeping.
He LOVES his new mirror. The nurses tease him and call him vain.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

His face looks soo full Jody- he looks great!
Melanie

Jill Fields said...

Oh, these pics are too cute! Hey, since when did a feeding tube every stop anyone from checking out their reflection! You go, Will!